At Chesterfield FC Community Trust we are always looking to recruit sports coaches to work as part of our growing team. We are on the lookout for qualified coaches who are keen to join the Chesterfield FC family of coaches and develop themselves.
We are looking to recruit in the following positions:
- Football Coaches (Level 1 and 2)
- Multi-Sports Coaches (Level 1 and 2)
- AfPE Level 3 Qualified Coaches
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter to Activities Coordinator, Macauley Hobson or call the office on 01246 925116.
Cafe Assistant Vacancy
Chester’s Den are looking to a number of individuals to work within the play centre and cafe supporting with a variety of tasks including preparing food, serving customers and cleaning.
We are looking to recruit individuals with the following qualifications/experience:
- Food Hygiene – Level 1 – (Can be done as part of the induction)
- Experience of preparing and serving food
- Experience of working in a customer facing environment and working with children
The successful applicant will be put through a DBS check before commencing employment.
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter to: email@example.com
Chesterfield FC Community Trust has a range of volunteering and work experience opportunities from Coaching to Marketing.To apply please email your CV & Covering Letter to the Activities Team.