Keeping Chester’s Den/theHUB Clean and Safe
Amid concerns relating to the coronavirus pandemic, please be assured that we have taken measures to ensure that Chester’s Den and the cafe within the HUB are clean and safe.
The wellbeing of our employees and those who visit the HUB is of paramount importance to us and we are following guidelines issued by the government and the NHS to ensure that we offer a clean and safe environment.
In order to minimise the spread of COVID-19, it is vital that the highest standards of hygiene and cleanliness are maintained. The procedures we have implemented include the following:
- Sanitising tables, chairs and surfaces frequently throughout the day.
- Cleaning contact points such as door handles and taps even more regularly with disinfectants.
- Reminding all employees of the importance of thorough and frequent hand-washing.
We are committed to remaining open for everyone for as long as it is safe to do so. Any relevant updates will be posted on our website and social media channels.
Please note the following NHS advice on how to avoid catching or spreading coronavirus:
– Wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds.
– Always wash your hands when you get home or into work.
– Use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available.
– Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze.
– Put used tissues in the bin immediately and wash your hands afterwards.
– Try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell.
For further information, please click here.